- The Coming Community, Agamben
- Being and Event and Metapolitics, Alain Badiou
- The Dialogical Imagination, Bakhtin
- Society of the Spectacle, Guy Debord
- Difference and Repetition and Logic of Sense, Gilles Deleuze
- Schizoanalytic Cartographies and The Machinic Unconscious, Guattari
- What is Philosophy? and Capitalism and Schizophrenia, Deleuze and Guattari
- The Shape of Things and The Philosophy of Photography, Vilém Flusser
- Eros and Civilization and One-Dimensional Man, Herbert Marcuse
- The Postmodern Condition, Lyotard
- The Birth of Physics, The Parasite and The Troubadour of Knowledge, Michel Serres
On Deleuze and Badiou
- Alliez, Eric. “Anti-Oedipus–Thirty Years On (Between Art and Politics).” Trans. Alberto Toscano. Deleuze and the Social. Ed. Martin Fulgsang and Bent Meier Sorenson. Edinburg: Edinburgh UP, 2006. 151-68.
- —. “Badiou: The Grace of the Universal.” Trans. Ashley King. Polygraph 15 (2005): 267-73.
- Bergen, Veronique. “The Precariousness of Being and Thought in the Philosophies of Gilles Deleuze and Alain Badiou.” Deleuze and Philosophy. Ed. Constantin V. Boundas. Edinburgh: Edinburgh UP, 2006. 62-73.
Besana, Bruno. “One or Several Events? The Knot between Event and Subject in the Work of Alain Badiou and Gilles Deleuze.” Polygraph 17 (2005): 245-56.
Brassier, Ray. “Stellar Void or Cosmic Animal? Badiou and Deleuze.” Pli: Warwick Journal of Philosophy 10 (2000): 200-16.
Egyed, Bela. “Counter-Actualisation and the Method of Intuition.” Deleuze and Philosophy. Ed. Constantin V. Boundas. Edinburgh: Edinburgh UP, 2006. 74-84.
Gillespie, Sam. “Neighborhood of Infinity: On Badiou’s Deleuze: The Clamor of Being.” Umbr(a) (2001): 91-106.
Kaufman, Eleanor. “Betraying Well.” Criticism 46.4 (Fall 2004): 651-659.
Laerke, Mogens. “The Voice and the Name: Spinoza in the Badouian Critique of Deleuze.” Pli: The Warwick Journal of Philosophy 8 (1999): 86-99.
Ophir, Adi and Ariella Azoulay. “The Contraction of Being: Deleuze after Badiou.” Umbr(a) (2001): 107-120.
Smith, Daniel W. “Mathematics and the Theory of Multiplicities: Badiou and Deleuze Revisited.” The Southern Journal of Philosophy 41.3 (2003): 411-49.
Badiou, Alain. “The Event in Deleuze.” Trans. Jon Roffe. Parrhesia 2 (2007): 37-44.
—. “The Flux and the Party: In the Margins of Anti-Oedipus.” Trans. Laura Balladur and Simon Krysl. Polygraph 15/16 (2004): 75-92.
—. “Of Life as a Name of Being, or, Deleuze’s Vitalist Ontology.” Trans. Alberto Toscano. Pli: The Warwick Journal of Philosophy 10 (2000): 191-99.
This page is an attempt at an extensive (though not exhaustive) list of secondary sources on philosophy (mainly journal articles) with an additional attention to single translations of primary sources which are scattered throughout journals and collections. We will try to making headings where possible, but there may be a very heterogeneous ‘other’ category under which many of these articles may fall.